Acquarella Nail Polish | Starter Kit
This variant is currently sold out
Everything you need to get started with Acquarella Nail Polish!
The Starter Kit contains:
- 1 x Nail Buffer Kit
- 1 x Remover, Travel Size 90ml
- 1 x Nail Polish (your choice of 6 colours)
- 1 x Buffer and Application Instruction card
Acquarella make unique, water based nail polish in amazing colours and without the toxins or the unpleasant smell! These are now available in New Zealand for the first time!
You can have the peace of mind knowing that you are not applying toxic chemicals and because there is no unpleasant smell you can apply Acquarella polishes whenever and where ever you want to! Unlike traditional nail polishes, they dry quickly on the surface so you can apply before bed and leave them to cure overnight.
If you have worried about the safety of nail polish ingredients, then this is the perfect option for you! You can now have worry-free nail polish whenever you want beautiful nails for an event or special occasion or for a touch of glamour every day.
Please see the individual nail polish products on our website to read the colour descriptions and choose your colour.
What Acquarella Polish does NOT contain:
- Formaldehyde or Formaldehyde like derivatives
- Toluene, Ketones or any petrochemical solvents
- Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP) or other phthalates
- Triphenyl Phosphate (TPHP)
- Polyurethanes or Polyurethane film-formers
- Parabens or Camphor
- Mercury, Lead, FD&C or Coal Tar (Lake) products in our colorants
- Gluten or wheat by-products
- Any aromatic hydrocarbons
- Acetone, Acetonitrile, Methyl Acetate or other petrochemical solvents!
- Oils, Emollients or Humectants (e.g. Lanolin, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, etc)
- Gluten, Camphor, or Fragrances
- Nothing to dry or crack nails or cuticles from use
- Free of animal products - Vegan
Detailed Formula Information
Acquarella polish is a water base with a non-toxic, proprietary acrylic emulsion with ultra low residual monomer levels (< 0.1%), ensuring safety. These non toxic colorants are specially formulated using iron oxide pigments.
Nail Polish Ingredients
Aqua (CAS: 7732-18-5), Styrene Acrylates Copolymer, Acrylates Copolymer. May contain: CI 77489 (CAS: 1345-25-1), CI 77492 (CAS: 51274-00-1), Mica (CAS: 12001-26-2), CI 77891 (CAS: 13463-67-7) and/or CI 77499.
Detailed Formula Information
Acquarella Remover is a proprietary combination of a fruit and vegetable derived linear alcohol that has ester-like solvent properties with special non-ionic surfactant a composed of various blended surfactants from potato, corn, palm, and cotton seed. These two elements are 100% miscible with water, non-evaporative, non-comedogenic to skin and anti-oxidant by nature.
Aqua (CAS: 7732-18-5), Lauryl Glucoside, C12-16 Pareth-9 (CAS:68551-12-2), Tall Oil Acid (CAS: 61790-12-3), Tetrasodium Iminodisuccinate (CAS: 144538-83-0). Product contains no hazardous components under current OSHA definitions. European Union: None of the components of this product are listed in Annexes II, III of Directive 2008/42/EC or 76/768/EEC.
Important Usage Notice
Acquarella Remover is specifically designed to remove Acquarella nail polish products only. It will NOT remove conventional nail polishes.